We all know well that in today’s world, medicine is constantly and rapidly evolving, and aesthetic medicine is no exception. Professionals in this field are search untiringly for new means, materials and ways to achieve the best, most effective and long-lasting results. Treatments well known to many, such as botulinum toxin or hyaluronic acid filler injections, mesotherapy, biorevitalisation, and others, are constantly evolving.
IT Pharma, a Spanish company, backed by more than 30 years of experience in the field of professional cosmetics and aesthetic medicine, has developed an innovative product to take injections to a new level – Inbiotec Amber, or an injectable combination of hyaluronic acid fillers and succinic acid, which you can try in Grožio Akademija, too!
It is natural to wonder what succinic acids are and what are their benefits for our skin. And the benefits offered by this compound extracted from nature are really great! Coniferous trees secrete resin, which protects them from various diseases, bacteria, fungal infections, and harmful insects. Under the impact of various chemical processes, the resin turns into amber, which we know well, and succinic acid is obtained from it.
Succinic acid can also be extracted from various immature fruits, wine and beer during fermentation, even from certain fungi. It is a completely natural compound with antioxidant properties that acts at the cellular level.
In addition to this protective/antioxidant function, succinic acid performs many others, with the ability to restructure cells being most noteworthy. The strongest effect of Inbiotec Amber can be observed in skin that has lost its vitality or is damaged by the photoageing process as well as in smoothing or reducing mimic wrinkles and fine lines. This unique injection is also especially suitable for smoothing out acne-damaged and/or scarred skin.
• has a powerful anti-inflammatory and structure-restoring effect, making it an ideal product after chemical skin exfoliation;
• eliminates the signs of premature skin ageing;
• stimulates cell functions;
• improves the condition of acne and scars and skin pigmentation;
• restores the condition of the skin and improves its structure and shine;
• activates cell metabolism and restores moisture balance;
• enhances skin firmness and elasticity;
• improves oxygen supply to tissues;
• corrects changes in the skin of the neck and hands caused by the ageing process;
• restores the condition of oily skin;
• helps to prepare the skin before plastic surgery and shortens the duration of rehabilitation after surgery.
• The effectiveness of this product has not been dreamed up. There has been a number of studies which have revealed that patients’ skin condition has really improved after the treatment. The treatment with Inbiotec Amber described in one of the studies lasted in three sessions with 15 day-breaks. The results have showed increased moisture levels in the patients’ skin, decreased depth of pores and wrinkles, and less pigmentation. Injections were well tolerated without complications or adverse reactions.
• According to an interview with the study subjects, as many as 95.7% of them were satisfied with the results of the treatment, 97.5% would repeat it, and 98.3% would recommend the treatment to others.
Inbiotec Amber is worth choosing if:
• You are over 25 years old;
• You want to eliminate the features of a “tired face” – grey skin, the first wrinkles around the eyes, and less sharp contour of the face;
• You want to restore the condition of oily skin, which is especially difficult in older age;
• You want to reduce acne scars or pigmented spots;
• You want to improve the condition of your skin before and after plastic surgery;
• You want to restore the condition of the skin of your hands and neck;
• You have performed a chemical skin scrub.
Of course, it is very important to consult a specialist before performing any treatment because only he or she can assess whether the treatment is suitable for you. It is important to know that if you currently have an active skin infection, are allergic to hyaluronic acid or succinic acid, if you are currently pregnant or breast-feeding, this treatment is not recommended. In this case, the aesthetic medicine specialist will choose possible alternatives for you.