AWT or Acoustic Wave Treatment is a shockwave treatment for fatty areas of the body.
Sound waves have been used in medicine for more than 40 years, to treat pain and other problematic conditions. Research has shown that shockwaves also have beneficial biological effects in aesthetic treatments that activate the body’s metabolic functions and stimulate the connective tissues of the skin. The beneficial effects of this therapy can last up to six months.
How is the Storz AWT treatment performed?
Before the acoustic shockwave treatment begins, a layer of gel is applied to the skin to ensure the client’s comfort. To stimulate the connective tissues, the device delivers high-frequency acoustic shockwaves to the treatment area. The treatment sessions may vary depending on the client’s preferences, indications and the related body area.
• A non-invasive treatment that does not damage the skin and does not require a rest period afterward.
• Fast performance.
• Suitable for all skin types, including tanned skin.
• Results are obvious after the first treatment, depending on the skin type and indications.
• 6-10 sessions with 3-7 day intervals.
• Duration of the treatment:
• 30-60 min.
STORZ AWT ACOUSTIC WAVE THERAPY IS PERFORMED:
As a curative therapy for areas of the body:
• Muscle relaxation;
• Stimulation of the blood circulation and lymph flow;
• Stimulation of the metabolism;
• Pain relief;
• Restoration of the freedom of movement.
For aesthetic reasons:
• To reduce cellulite;
• Body shaping;
• Firming of the skin;
• Improved flexibility;
• Smoothing of wrinkles;
• For problem areas including the face, neck and eye areas.
• STIMULATION OF THE CIRCULATION (BLOOD CIRCULATION/LYMPH FLOW)
• IMPROVING THE TISSUE ELASTICITY;
• BOOSTING THE CELL METABOLISM;
• STEM CELL STIMULATION;
• RELEASE OF GROWTH FACTORS;