Nowadays, our body receives too little pure and high-quality oxygen. We breathe polluted air containing less oxygen and eat products that have lost vitamins and also have reduced oxygen levels. We breathe incorrectly and thus receive insufficient oxygen.
This leads to fatigue, impairs thinking and memory, weakens the immune system, causes various diseases, and accelerates ageing processes.
Ozone therapy is a non-drug treatment that is widely applied around the world to improve the condition of the body by helping to supply the right amount of oxygen to the cells.
Ozone is a very active form of oxygen that binds to the blood and other fluid cells in the body and converts it into oxygen.
Ozone therapy accelerates the metabolism (uptake) of oxygen and stimulates the transfer of oxygen atoms from the blood to the cells. Increased levels of oxygen decrease the incidence of various diseases decreases and destroy micro-organisms, bacteria, viruses, and fungi along with damaged tissue cells. Healthy cells multiply better, the immune system is strengthened, and the general condition of the body improves.
EFFECTS OF OZONE THERAPY:
• STRENGTHENS IMMUNITY;
• IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION AND ACCELERATES WOUND HEALING;
• PROTECTS AGAINST SEASONAL COLDS OR VIRAL DISEASES (HERPES AND OTHERS);
• STIMULATES A FASTER RECOVERY PROCESS;
• RELEASES BRONCHUS, HAS ANTI-INFLAMMATORY EFFECT;
• ACCELERATES METABOLISM;
• EFFECTIVELY RELIEVES PAIN;
• IMPROVES HEART AND BRAIN FUNCTION;
• RAISES MOOD AND IMPROVES PATIENT WELL-BEING (ANTIDPRESSIVE EFFECT);
• USEFUL BEFORE AND AFTER MEDICAL INTERVENTIONS AND OPERATIONS;.
• REDUCES PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TENSION.
The immune system is a complex system that protects the body from various parasites, microbes, infections, and health disorders. It is a complex system made up of cells, tissues and organs. If the immune system does not work the way it should, it may fail to recognise foreign bodies that multiply and thrive over time, causing health problems such as viral infections, autoimmune disorders, blood disorders, inflammation of internal organs, and so on.
For the immune system to function properly, body balance and harmony are required. A healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, exercise, and clean and fresh air help to ensure this.
As regards the latter, it is the air from where we absorb oxygen, which is vital for ensuring the functions of the body.
Oxygen helps to maintain the general well-being of a person and ensures the proper function of the human body:
• supports cardiovascular function and cerebral circulation;
• removes toxic substances from the body;
• slows down the ageing process;
• has a positive effect on the intestinal microflora, gastrointestinal tract, and respiratory system;
• helps to overcome emotional and physical fatigue;
• supports metabolism and helps to eliminate excessive amount of fat;
• maintains the body’s resistance to the external environment.