IPL is intense pulsed light therapy, which rejuvenates the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté as well as reduces pigmentation, acne-induced skin discolouration, redness, vascular stains, and unwanted facial and body hair.
iPulse uses twin pulse lamps that radiate a large, 8.9 cm2 area, which is almost square in shape, onto the skin, ensuring deeper light energy penetration in the tissue to reach deeper blood vessels and hair pigments. This larger area of a twin pulse point is significantly more effective in terms of the penetration depth than a smaller point area with the same energy (per cm2).
IPL is performed:
• For women and men of all ages;
• Sun-damaged skin;
• Hair removal;
• Skin rejuvenation;
• For dilated blood vessels;
• For the removal of altered pigmentation and age spots;
• For the elimination of skin discolouration.
iPulse IPL technology is the most advanced in the market for intense pulsed light systems and offers safe solutions to many skin problems.
To create the new patented iPulse IPL technology, iPulse put together a team of specialists, including the inventors of the first cosmetology laser technology. They were the first to patent a laser technology in cosmetology and obtain permission to use it from the FDA (the American Food and Drug Administration).
iPulse IPL creates a DC input for lamps. Direct current ensures a constant spectrum of light radiation. Owing to the “square pulse”, only the optimal spectrum is radiated. As a result, no filters are required and a lower energy level is sufficient to achieve excellent results.
ADVANTAGES OF IPL:
• FLEXIBILITY: ONE UNIT CAN TREAT SEVERAL PROBLEMS;
• EFFICIENCY: In many cases, the results are not worse, but often better than those achieved by laser;
• BETTER SAFETY: MILDER LIGHT SOURCE;
• MAINTENANCE: RELIABILITY AND SIMPLICITY;
• DURATION: SHORTER PROCEDURES;
• QUICK RESULTS.