The acid peel treatment consists of the application of one or more exfoliating active ingredients to cause a controlled form of skin damage. Thus, a layer of damaged and dead cells is removed from the surface of the skin.
The skin is regenerated, while the skin functions and vitality increase, and signs of ageing and rashes are corrected. Clinically proven, medical-grade acid peels provide excellent results in a short time, in addition to being safe and well-tolerated.
Indications for chemical peels:
• Loss of elasticity and tone;
• Uneven and dull skin colour;
• Oily skin;
• Enlarged pores;
• Stretch marks.
Results of chemical peels include:
• Smoothing of wrinkles;
• Better regeneration of the skin;
• Improved firmness and tone;
• Smoother skin texture and colour;
• Reduced hyperpigmentation;
• Reduced rashes;
• Anti-inflammatory action;
• Reduced size of the pores;
• Regulated sebum production;
• Smoother appearance of scars;
• Reduced white stretch marks;
• Better absorption of the active ingredients.