PROCEDURE FOR SHAPING AND RESTORING FACIAL CONTOURS WITH RADIESSE
RADIESSE with creamy consistency is a very gentle and natural product.
The unique structure of CaHA particles and natural tissue form a solid, gentle and natural “implant” that settles for 18–24 months.
RADIESSE is certified according to EU Directives. These injections can only be given by a doctor.
RADIESSE is not toxic or carcinogenic and does not cause allergies.
CaHA spheres range from 25 to 45 micrometres and are composed of calcium and phosphate ions found in human tissues. After one injection into fibrous tissue, CaHA particles form “scaffolds” that enhance tissue penetration.
RADIESSE MECHANISM OF ACTION
1. Radiesse acts as a subcutaneous filler.
2. Gel dissolves into the body
3. The gel is dissolved by macrophages and fibroblasts to form a new network (collagen).
4. The new network that is formed (collagen) maintains the CaHA microspheres.
5. After months or even years, the CaHA particles degrade, turn into phagocytes that are metabolised (removed) by the macrophages.
6. Tiny fragments of CaHA are released from the aggregate and excreted from the body without leaving any trace.
• Mimic wrinkles correction;
• Chin correction;
• Neckline correction;
• Nose shape correction;
• Cheek correction;
• Hand upper part correction.
Advantages of Radiesse
• Simple and safe, non-surgical, restorative, corrective and contouring procedure;
• It is a quick and long-lasting solution for the aesthetic correction of facial contours;
• A biologically compatible and biodegradable product that will meet all the ever-changing needs of your patients;
• The implant does not contain any products of animal origin, so you will avoid possible infectious diseases or allergic reactions;
• The combination of natural and synthetic formulas will ensure patient safety.