MIRACU – is a new approach to biostimulation treatments. With lifting effect for face, neck and body.
It is based on the insertion of threads in PDO material (polidioxanone), a powerful synthetic fiber, consisting of a monofilament which is hydrolyzed after a certain time in the tissue.
Clinical Studies have shown that polidioxanone stimulates the production of new collagen – the protein responsible for the compactness and elasticity of the skin – increasing the synthesis of endogenous hyaluronic acid and improving local microcirculation.
This is why the tissue, in which the PDO thread is introduced, becomes firmer, more elastic and better hydrated.
The role of PDO Thread in aesthetic medicine
- Due to collagen stimulation, dermal regeneration takes place.
- Increased stimulation of collagen fiber formation in the subcutaneous layer gives the skin a tensioning / lifting effect.
- The tissue where the PDO is inserted becomes firmer, more elastic and better hydrated.
- These filaments are completely soluble. Dissolution occurs by hydrolysis (Dissolution occurs depending on the thickness of the thread, if it is worth one or more threads, on the physiological properties of the body).
- PDO material has been used in surgery for more than 30 years.
- Guaranteed security.
- Adhesion strength and resistance.
- Excellent bioavailability.
TYPES OF MIRACU PDO THREADS:
- MIRACU MONO;
- MIRACU SCREW;
- MIRACU UNI;
- MIRACU BI;
- MIRACU FORTE;
- MIRACU FORTE II;
- MIRACU 3D;
- MIRACU FCN/FCL/FC .
- TEXTURE OPTIMIZATION
- ACTIVATION OF THE LYMPHATIC CIRCULATION
- STIMULATION OF THE BAND AND SOFT TISSUES – LONG PERIOD
- COLLAGEN CREATION AND NORMALIZATION OF ALTERED COLLAGEN FIBRES
- SILHOUETTE REMODELING
- TISSUE ELASTICITY AND LIFTING
- THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT.
- BEST RESULTS FOR MIDDLE AGE PATIENTS.
- TREATMENT SHOULD NOT BE CARRIED OUT IN THE EVENT OF SERIOUS DERMATOLOGICAL DISEASES.
- DO NOT TAKE PROCEDURES WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT, IMMEDIATELY AFTER BIRTH.
- THERE ARE NO CONTRAINDICATIONS IF THE PATIENT HAS ALREADY BEEN TREATED WITH OTHER AESTHETIC MEDICINAL PRODUCTS (FILLERS, BOTOX, THREADS, ETC.)
- POSSIBILITY OF COMBINATION WITH OTHER TREATMENTS.
MIRACU THREADS SAFETY
PDO (polidioxanone) is a material that has always been used in general, vascular and cardiac surgery as suture threads. It is therefore an absolutely safe medical device, completely absorbable and hypoallergenic.
MIRACU does not require anesthesia, does not contain heavy metals, is not allergenic, does not trigger immunogenic mechanisms, does not have important side effects (the inflammatory reaction is very low).
All products are CE 1293 marked and meet the requirements of the legislative decree on medical devices 93/42 EC.
They are also registered in the national repertoire of medical devices of the Italian Ministry of Health.