Neurologist – Doctor of Aesthetic Medicine
Neurologist and Doctor of Aesthetic Medicine with more than 25 years of experience. Manager of 3 Grožio Akademija Clinics, who is actively involved in the management of the clinic and in developing innovations. She consults, trains and offers internships to Lithuanian and international doctors of aesthetic medicine and plastic surgeons. Doctor Hilda Ivanauskienė started working with botulinum toxin for the treatment of aesthetic medical and neurological disorders in 1994. Since 2006, she has been an official Galderma trainer for Lithuania and the Baltic States. In 2007, Hilda Ivanauskienė began focusing on anti-aging solutions, which includes areas such as the prevention of brain ageing, memory training and pain management. She is a member of various associations such as Anti-Aging Worldwide, as well as and Lithuanian neurological societies.
Relevant areas of expertise:
- Improving the processes of modern safe aesthetic medicine and surgery;
- Introducing the latest anti-aging techniques into practice;
- Adopting and sharing aesthetic medicine innovations with colleagues.
Conferences, congresses and workshops:
Hilda Ivanauskienė participates in many world-class scientific events each year, including the following:
• AMWC Monaco Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress (participated for more than 15 years) (Monte Carlo, Monaco)
• IMCAS International Master Course on Aging Science (more than 15 years of participation) (Paris, France)
• EAN European Academy of Neurology (more than 10 years of participation)
• TOXINS Basic Science and Clinical Aspects of Botulinum and Other Neurotoxins (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021) (USA)
• IPSEN Aesthetics Anatomical Dissection Master Class (2017) (Paris, France)
• IPSEN Global Anatomy Masterclass (2016) (Paris, France)
• Lithuanian Association of Neurologists Chronic Migraine Diagnosis and Treatment News (2017) (Vilnius, Lithuania)
• Lithuanian Association of Neurologists Differential Diagnoses of Neurological and Traumatological Diseases in General Practitioner Practice (2017) (Vilnius, Lithuania)
• Lithuanian Association of Neurologists Current Topics in Neurology Science and Practice (2017) (Vilnius, Lithuania)
• IPSEN Evaluation of Facial Mimic Expressions and AbobotulinumtoxinA Practical Aspects – AbobotulinumtoxinA in 3 Different Ages
• IBSA Myvolution Digital Masterclass (2021) (Italy)
• GAIN GALDERMA First Impressions Through Generations (2021)
• Lithuanian Ultrasound Association Ultrasound Diagnostics Summer School 2020: How Should I Do It?
• AMWC Threads Academy (2019) (Monaco)
• In addition to many other world-class congresses, workshops, webinars and conferences