- Is a global medical and pharmaceutical company;
- Stratpharma, based in Basel, Switzerland;
- Since 2005 Stratpharma is an ISO 13485 certified organization for the development and manufacture of medical devices;
- Our first-class teams design, develop, manufacture and market breakthrough products for patients around the world.
- Stratpharma participates and supports clinical trials in many parts of the world;
- Stratpharma mission is to use innovative methods to to focus on delivering medical solution in the fields of aesthetic medicine and dermatology, plastic surgery, wound care, women’s health, anti-infectives and oncology.
- Stratamed and Stratacel are FDA-approved I Class medical devices.
Strataderm (Scar therapy gel).
Stratamed (Advanced film-forming wound dressing).
Stratacel (Advanced dressing for fractional procedures).
Strataderm is a professional scar therapy gel that is applied once a day.
- Softens and flattens raised scars;
- Reduces itching and discomfort;
- Reduces redness and discoloration;
- Use once a day (or twice a day on open areas or as directed by your doctor);
- Can be used in conjunction with other invasive therapies for greater efficacy;
- Rapidly drying, non sticky, transparent, silicone gel for the treatment of scars.
Stratamed is an advanced film-forming wound dressing.
Stratamed is an advanced, transparent, and semi-occlusive film-forming wound dressing used after surgery, full field procedures (i.e. ablative laser) or on deeper wounds. Stratamed has been developed with a special consistency to ensure that it remains in stronger contact with the wound bed or damaged surface.
With Stratamed, scar care can be started immediately after the procedure (before thread removal).
Stratacel is an advanced transparent, semi-occlusive wound dressing to be used following fractional rejuvenation procedures. It was developed with a lower viscosity which makes it easier to spread and remove. Stratacel is usually used after procedures with partial skin damage.
Characteristics and benefits of Stratacel and Stratamed:
- Full-contact and flexible dressing.
Stratacel dries to form a thin, flexible and protective film that ensures constant contact with the damaged skin.
- Reduced downtime.
Stratacel reduces downtime by creating an optimal environment for faster healing.
Stratacel is bacteriostatic; it protects the skin from microbial invasion while reducing the risk for contact dermatitis.
- Symptom relief
Stratacel provides symptomatic relief from itching, burning and discomfort as well as reducing redness and welling.
Stratacel is inert, has no measurable pH, contains no alcohol, parabens or fragrances, making it suitable for children and people with sensitive skin.
- Medical device
Stratacel is registered as a European class IIa, TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) and FDA listed Class I medical device (wound dressing). It is suitable for the use on open wounds, and mucosa (i.e. nasal, oral and urethral).