- Bioline Jatò was founded in 1979 in Trento, Italy.
- Through intuition, the passion and the determination Bioline company was founded by and Clara Macchiella Corradini and her husband Marco Corradini.
- JATÒ means precisely that: the acronym of the sons’ names, Jacopo and Tommaso,
Bioline-Jatò has a strong organizational structure consisting of the following areas:
- Research and Development;
- Technical and Scientific Divisions;
- Marketing and Communication;
- Market Research;
- Customer service;
A team of carefully selected and trained collaborators performing professional work in accordance with certified quality standards.
SEA School of Applied Beauty was established in 1970, providing qualifications for aesthetics professionals.
Later, the education was integrated with the SEA Superior Expert Beauty Academy, which awarded the SEA Beauty Expert ISO 9001: 2008 qualification, certified by IQNet – the International Certification Network.
- The latest generation of biotechnology, inspired by the purity and effectiveness of natural ingredients, obtains the best performance and safety of products.
- A comprehensive range of professional procedures for beauty professionals is combined with exclusive manual therapy methods and specific massage protocols.
Individual care product lines for face and body meet the needs of all skin types.
Research and Development
- Bioline-Jatò researchers ensure the effectiveness of the products through careful selection of active ingredients and cosmetic technologies.
- Using the latest generation of clinically validated protocols for professional procedures
- Moisturizing of latest generation;
- Dermofunctional Lipids;
- Anti-oxidant newly developed;
- Peptides, Vitamines, plant extracts;
- Plant Stem Cells that help to preserve the vitality and energy of the cells;
- Hyaluronic Acid and Elastin Boosters.
- Permeability activators;
- Filler Polymers;
- Microlayer Technology;
- Biomatrix Skin-Code-Like;
- Ultrasound Like Complex.