- Bernard Cassière is a FRENCH cosmetics brand for PROFESSIONALS;
- Belongs to SOTHYS GROUP;
- A unique concept that combines the best aspects of NATURE and LONG TERM beauty salon EXPERIENCE.
- 450 beauty salons in France in 50 countries around the world.
Bernard Cassiere has his own:
- R&D Laboratory;
- MANUFACTURING factory;
- LOGISTICS Platform;
- WONDERFUL BOTANICAL GARDEN, in Auriac, in the heart of the Corrèze area.
Bernard Cassiere phylosophy:
- Support all men and women on a daily basis so they feel better in their skin;
- Responsibly and thoughtfully develop our products;
- Security, security, sensoriality and efficiency through our treatment products.
The name of the mark comes from the name Bernard (from Bernard Mas) and an old French nickname derived from his hometown (Auriac): Cassière is an old French and regional word which means “the hidden house”.
Bernard MasSothys International Group founder.
Each ingredient is selected for its benefits for the skin. The organic aloe-vera for example, known for its moisturizing properties, is a major component of the dehydrated skin product line.
3 words: SECURITY / SENSE / EFFICIENCY
- We forbid the use of controversial substances (parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde…)
- We avoid harmful substances for the environment (plastic balls, palm oil…)
- We do not test our products on animals and we do not ask third parties to do it for us.
The Bernard Cassiere brand offers:
- Bernard Cassière is a professional reputation brand;
- Professional and specific procedures and our own BC techniques;
- Dynamic Branding and Offers: Training / Presentations / Tips / Limited Editions;
- Innovation proposals each year, accentuated by promotions (minimum 2 innovations per year + many promotions and limited Christmas permits).
Bernard Cassière awards
Pierantoni Award 2007 for the innovation of the Honey Oxygenation Procedure
Monoï Award 2007 2nd award for the Monoï formula
Pierantoni Award 2014 for „Boosters“ innovation
Primos Vida Estetica 2018 –The best facial cosmetics in Spain for Aquasleeping