HYALURONIC ACID INJECTIONS WITH RESTYLANE FILLERS
Restylane® is a slowly resorbing synthetic non-animal hyaluronic acid filler stabilised using NASHA™ and OBT™ technologies – the most researched, high-quality, safe and long-lasting (up to 2 years). The product is very close to the hyaluronic acid present in our body (skin, mucous membranes, and joints) and, therefore, is safe. Now, it is the generally recognised “gold standard” in the correction of wrinkles. Restylane® is chosen by those clients and aesthetic medicine professionals who value quality, safety and reliability.
• Restylane® is the first and only hyaluronic acid wrinkle filler stabilised using NASHA™ and OBT™ technologies, with a long resorption time – it stays for up to 2 years and does not cause allergies because it is of synthetic non-animal origin.
• Hyaluronic acid can be of different viscosities, different stabilisation methods, etc., and all this (and also the qualification of the specialist) determines the depth at which it will be injected, how long the desired result will last, and how the body will accept it.
• NASHA™ and OBT™ technologies ensure the best results – there were numerous clinical trials and tests on humans, and the results were observed.
• NASHA™ and OBT™ technologies ensure the unique safety and reliability of Restylane hyaluronic acid and the longevity of the desired results.
What is stabilised hyaluronic acid?
• Today, many fillers are based on hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural water binder that keeps the tissues of our body – muscles, skin, and joints – smooth and lubricated. Natural hyaluronic acid is formed and decomposes very quickly, in just a day or two. Therefore, the hyaluronic acid used in the fillers was stabilised to have a longer life by cross-linking the hyaluronic acid molecules. When the molecules are linked, the body decomposes the hyaluronic acid much more slowly, and it can take a few months to a year or more. However, the fillers are not just about cross-linking. Lots has happened since the first hyaluronic acid filler for aesthetic use was introduced more than 20 years ago. For example, today fillers have different properties, ranging from soft and flexible to strong. This helps qualified aesthetic medicine professionals to create natural-looking results on various parts of the face, for example, on the lips, cheeks, nose, or under eyes.
Does aesthetic medicine have any standards for a beautiful nose, lips, or cheeks? How should you look and feel after the injection procedure?
There are many ideals in the world, and beauty is imagined differently. Nevertheless, we are providing you with some general ideas to help you to achieve a result that will delight you:
• The procedure should improve the harmony of your face, so it is important to consider it as a whole, not just one facial feature.
• A heart-shaped face is often associated with youthfulness. This can be achieved by adding volume to the middle part of the face.
• Rickett’s’ E-line is another way that will help to create beautiful facial proportions.
• The result must not only look natural, but also feel natural. This is especially important for the areas of the face that move a lot, such as the cheeks or lips. In these areas, the filler must be soft and flexible.
Always consult a qualified aesthetic medicine professionl before the injection procedure. Register for a consultation in a clinic of Grožio Akademija in Vilnius, Kaunas or Klaipėda.
Restoration of healthy and youthful skin
Correction of forehead wrinkles with hyaluronic fillers
Glabellar lines, also called “anger wrinkles”, are vertical lines between our eyebrows. These are dynamic wrinkles – they appear when we express our emotions, for example, by frowning.
Unfortunately, as time goes and the skin structure changes, dynamic wrinkles can become static. We may seem constantly dissatisfied with something, even if we are relaxed and happy. It is not without reason that many people turn to aesthetic medicine professionals to reduce these wrinkles.
If you are also worried about anger wrinkles, consult a qualified aesthetic medicine professional. Register for a consultation in a clinic of Grožio Akademija in Vilnius, Kaunas or Klaipėda.
Correction of wrinkles at the corners of the eyes – crow’s feet – with hyaluronic fillers
Enhancement of appearance
Nasal correction with hyaluronic fillers
Cheek correction with hyaluronic fillers
Lip reshaping / enhancement / smile lift
Correction of the nose-to-mouth line / mouth-to-chin line with hyaluronic fillers
Glowing skin rejuvenation, clarity and moisture restoration
ADVANTAGES OF RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS:
• RESTORING MOISTURE;
• PROVIDING CLARITY AND FLEXIBILITY;
• RELIEVING ACNE SCARS;
• REDUCING WRINKLE DEPTH;
• IMPROVING SKIN QUALITY;
• COMPREHENSIVELY REJUVENATING FACE, NECK AND HANDS.
Facial skin rejuvenation and firming, moisture restoration
Neck and décolleté skin rejuvenation and firming, moisture restoration
Hand skin rejuvenation and firming, moisture restoration
Acne scars reduction, skin moisture restoration and smoothing
- 100% OF PATIENTS SEE SKIN IMPROVEMENT THAT LASTS FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS!
- 96% OF PATIENTS WANT TO REPEAT AND CONTINUE THE PROCEDURES.
- 96% OF PATIENTS RECOMMEND THE PROCEDURE TO THEIR FRIENDS.
Restylane® Skinboosters products
We are sharing reviews from a few people after the procedure with Restylane®
“It’s the most amazing thing I have ever tried. I feel 10 years younger.” Gay
“Fantastic, I’ll definitely recommend it to my friends. I am proud to be using Restylane”. Zoe
“For me, Restylane associates with youthfulness”. Simone