- EU Medical Device Class IIA.
- Professional use topical solution for the painless treatment of difficult warts:
palmoplantar, periungual, condylomata and cutaneous recurrent warts.
- Painless, highly effective.
- Does not interfere in the
- Verrutop® is applied in a quick and easy way. It requires no special equipment, does not interfere in the daily life of the patient.
- Organic acids: lactic, oxalic and acetic acid.
- Inorganic acid: nitric acid.
- Zinc and copper salts
Verrutop® used in palmoplantar warts:
- When necessary, remove the superficial hyperkeratotic layers of the wart.
- The application may cause a color change to yellowish, indicating the effectiveness of the product.
- Clean the treated area using alcohol twice a day
- Minimum period between sessions: 7 days
Verrutop® used in genital warts:
- Optimal period between sessions: 14 days
Do not use Verrutop in:
- Inflammed skin.
- Mucous membranes.
- Other benign or malignant skin tumors.
- Flat warts.
- Ephelides or keloids.
How does it works?
Applied to the wart produces a painless mummification of the pathological tissue leading to a spontaneous detachment of the wart as healthy skin is formed.
72% Efficacy on palmoplantar warts.
92% Efficacy on periungual warts.
94% Efficacy on genital warts.